(1) Check whether there are health food signs and healt […]
(1) Check whether there are health food signs and health food approval documents on the package of health food.
(2) Check whether the name of the empty capsule manufacturer and its production license number are indicated on the packaging of the health food. The production license number can be checked on the website of the provincial competent department where the enterprise is located to confirm its legality.
(3) Edible health foods should be selected according to their functions, and should not be used blindly.
(4) Health foods cannot replace medicines, and health foods cannot be used as a panacea.
(5) Edible health foods should be eaten as required by the labeling instructions.
(6) Health foods do not contain comprehensive nutrients, can not replace other foods, and must adhere to normal diet.
(7) Do not eat health foods that exceed the indicated expiration date and deterioration.